[C320-list] Source for replacement Aqua Lift muffler?

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 15:39:48 PDT 2021

CD got my muffler from Catalina.  Using CD was a mistake;  I should have
gone directly to Catalina or gone the Vetus route.   After all the hassle
etc with CD I ended up short on time with a muffler that fit so poorly I
had to modify the access panel under the aft berth to get it all to fit.
Recco you call Catalina; but honestly this is a project best done when you
are hauled out for the winter as it could still be many weeks until you
have a new muffler.  If you repaired the entire seam and the bolt holes you
might be able to limp through the season?

Regards

Troy Dunn
Hull #514