[C320-list] Source for replacement Aqua Lift muffler?

Harry Juris harry at citron-too.com
Wed Mar 24 16:58:09 PDT 2021

I only look at Catalina Direct as a last resort. My first call after checking the West Marine website (I am a part time employee so pricing is usually very favorable) is the Catalina factory parts department. If they have the part or can get it the pricing beats CD by a lot.  I saved almost $2,000 buying a complete set of cushions (exterior and interior) after Polar Star almost sunk when the anchor locker drain hose broke at the through hull.

In one case where I needed a vent from a company they no longer buy from they willingly told me to call and gave me a phone number.

Just my opinion

Harry Juris
Polar Star
1998 C320 #541