[C320-list] From your Secretary/Treasurer: Membership renewal take 2

Bill Culbertson billculb_a2 at yahoo.com
Sun May 2 18:02:14 PDT 2021

 Hi all,
Your C320 International Association Secretary/Treasurer here again.
As you may have seen from a recent post I made to the C320 discussion list, our Association has been transitioning to a new membership management system.  Over time we plan to migrate our website c320.org to this system as well.  So your current login to c320.org will be a new login to this new website hosting.
But as a start to all of that we want you to create a login to the new site using your email and create a password.  To that end, below is a link which allows you to enter your email address and "reset" your password which amounts to creating a new password.  Your membership record in C320IA includes your email address.  Those of you with multiple email addresses may not know which one is associated with your C320IA membership record.  If you attempt this "reset password" and the system doesn't recognize the email address you entered, then you are in our system with a different email. In that case, email me at billculb_a2 at yahoo.com and I'll reply with the email address that our system is expecting.  Once you are logged in with your newly created password, you'll be able to edit your membership record to change the email address associated with your account if you so desire.
There is really no content yet on this new membership website EXCEPT that you can login and make changes to your membership record.  However the main reason I am sending this out now is that I am still trying to collect membership renewals from 77 of our members.  Once you login, if your membership is due for renewal, there will be a notice in the lower right hand corner of the page.  You can click on that to renew.
There is a fair bit of evidence that the renewal invoices I emailed a few weeks ago have not been successfully received by quite a few members.  I am trying this different approach to see if those members will be able to successfully renew via this new method.
Quite a few of you have reached out to me proactively to ask the status of your membership which has been really great.  As I mentioned in my last post, I am not lapsing anyone at this point.  I want to actually hear from each of the 77 one way or the other whether they plan to renew.
The link to "reset" your c3ia.wildapricot.com password is here:  Catalina 320 International Association - Reset password request

|  |  |

|  |
Catalina 320 International Association - Reset password request

Note: a few of you (particularly new members) have already logged in to this site.  If you have, you do NOT need to reset your password.  This message is targeted to members who have never logged in to the new site.
 -bill
Bill CulbertsonC320IA Secretary/TreasurerHarmony #859