[C320-list] Harken Traveler Sticking

Clay Carter fclaycarter at yahoo.com
Thu May 6 17:51:43 PDT 2021

I find the stock traveler on my 1995 to be nearly impossible to operate from the cockpit.  To get it to slide any direction requires walking around the dodger, up to the traveler itself and pulling on the line/pullies from in front of the dodger then going back to the cockpit to lock it into the cam cleat.  Wondering if this might be an issue only on my boat with my line or perhaps the traveler and pullies need lubrication of some kind?  Anybody have any insight on this subject?  How do yours work?
Thanks!
Clay Carter#225 We'll SeaAlamitos Bay, CA