[C320-list] [C320-hillerange oven, pilot light won’t light

Bruce Heyman BruceHeyman at cox.net
Sun May 9 16:15:02 PDT 2021

Hi Troy,
We do the same thing with the burners when starting the process of lighting the oven.  I believe the reason it work is because it purges all of the air that may have found a way into the gas line when we turned the valve off in the propane locker.
Also, I usually sit on the floor, tilt the oven way back so that it is easier to hit the pilot light with long tip lighter.
Bruce
Somerset, San Pedro CA