[C320-list] [C320-hillerange oven, pilot light won’t light

Diane Fowler dianeflr at aol.com
Sun May 9 16:48:12 PDT 2021

You need to light 1 of top burners first & keep it on for a few minutes.

THEN, you push both oven buttons- light the thermocouple with long match- look for blue light- then turn oven dial to a temperature setting.

After you see the flame "whoosh" down the rod- then you can shut down stove top burner.

Love my oven!  While sailing in the Bahamas, I baked a pineapple upside-down cake and the wafting aroma was " to die for".