[C320-list] [C320-hillerange oven, pilot light won’t light

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Mon May 10 22:48:18 PDT 2021

Here’s a theory. When the oven is turned off the propane in the line burns off and/or drains out as it’s heavier than air - just like water would drain from a hosepipe hanging from a tap when you turn it off
Next time up it takes a while to purge the air
Anyway it’s the same for us!
Graeme

Sent from my phone. Excuse typos!