[C320-list] [C320-hillerange oven, pilot light won’t light

Rene rthruston88 at gmail.com
Wed May 12 06:20:59 PDT 2021

Thanks everyone.  This is where we stand to hopefully help others in the future:

Oven hasn't been used in a very long time if ever.
The pilot light would not light due to a small dead spider in the orifice.  Once that was removed it lit.
The pilot had a high and low flame as we adjusted the thermostat, but the main bar wouldn't light.
Low gas pressure.  With the help of a lighter and the pilot, the main bar lit.
Unfortunately when the stove needed to reduce the flame everything would go out including the pilot.
This has led us to a sticking regulator.  Hubby is off to buy a new one tonight.  Hopefully we will be making cookies Friday night!!

Thanks,
Rene'
Little Wing