[C320-list] hatch replacement

wdoc1 at aol.com wdoc1 at aol.com
Thu May 20 05:33:04 PDT 2021

Just ordered a Lewmar Low Profile Size 44 hatch to replace the leaking/hard to disassemble/repair Coastline hatch over the main salon of my C320. Planning to fill any non-matching screw holes with epoxy. There are a couple of areas of fiberglass delamination around the edges of the hatch opening, some up to 1/4". Should I epoxy these edges and the core face? do I need to remove the core? seal existing hatch lens & wait til end of season/winter lay-up to allow more complete drying? All suggestions welcome!
Bill McConnellDiversion #714