[C320-list] Water heater replacement now coolant.....

John Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Mon May 24 05:52:03 PDT 2021

You don’t need special coolant. The modern antifreeze coolants mix with just about any coolant out there. I use Prestone premixed so I don’t have to add water. I usually drain the coolant out of the engine, easy to do, but not the water heater, harder to do. I do this every few years so that the coolant gradually gets replaced.
Regards
JohnM
1999#574

Sent from my iPhone