[C320-list] Weeping Keel Bolt

Ian Neale kiwineales at yahoo.com
Tue May 25 18:23:06 PDT 2021

Hi,

I thought I had a similar issue, in the end it was a plumbing leak internal to the boat.

At one point I call the technical team at Catalina, Warren Pandy, he was very helpful in describing the process to deal with keel bolt issues.

I suggest you give him a call.

Good luck, Ian.

Solutions, Hull 1122.

Sent from. my iPhone