[C320-list] Galley Storage

RONALD HODEL ronandgail2 at me.com
Sat May 29 19:32:34 PDT 2021

We use the ‘bread box’ for all our pots and utensils (all our pots nest with each other.) The “dry storage” between the stove and the sink we use for coffee, tea, a collapsible kettle, the electric coffee pot (4 cup). Etc. The left locker facing the stove we have all spices, oils, etc, the center locker are cups, plates, etc. the left locker contains nesting and collapsible storage containers. we store food on the shelves port and starboard (we have it hidden from view with canvas - lighter than wooden enclosures - a racing boat trick - keeps it from falling while heeling as well). The canned goods are stowed low in the hull port and starboard to balance weight. That set up worked for our extended cruise and we’ve kept it since we’ve moved back ashore. Personally, I’d rethink coffee storage but it works for my wife and if my wife is happy, I’m happy.

If you want pictures, email ronandgail2 at me.com
Ron
Lokomaikai #1070

Sent from my iPad