[C320-list] Parting with parts from our 320

Onat Dogruer onatdogruer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 18:57:34 PST 2021

I am selling a few items as we clear out our storage. I tried to post as
'classified ad' on the Association website but kept getting an error.

Here are the items:
1. 2-blade prop that was original to our 1998 build. Hasn't been used since
2014. I believe it is the standard 15" prop.  $75
2. Hitachi LR155-20, 55A alternator (original to our Yanmar 3GM30F);
working well, internally regulated. $75
3. Lewmar bug screens (x4) for "Old Standard" ports (used in the salon).
Good condition. $40
4. March pump (Dometic) AC-5C-MD for air conditioners, 115VAC. $75

I wanted to post to the group before I go to Craigslist or Ebay.  All items
are local pick up only please - Washington, DC, Annapolis, West River, MD
area.

Please email me directly if you would like to see any item photos.

-Onat