[C320-list] Red Reverse Polarity light on panel

David Nolte dcnolte at mac.com
Sun Nov 14 08:27:52 PST 2021

We had an electrician run a new 30 amp line down to the dock so we could charge the boats’ batteries. After he finished the job I plugged in and flipped to shore power. The Green light came on and I left. I came back a few days later and the Red light below the Green shore power indicator was on. The Red light is a caution light thats says Reverse Polarity, and to turn off the power, which I did.

What is going on here? How can I fix it?

Thanks!

David Nolte
Beach House 0004