[C320-list] Winterization Plumbing on my C320

Allan Field allanfield47 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 15:12:20 PDT 2021

Hi Troy - Practical Sailor did an article in 2014, evaluating different
antifreezes. Bottom Line: No alcohol or ethanol mixes anywhere, as you
note; Propylene Glycol (PG) for potable water systems and not for use in
heads; Ethylene Glycol (EG) for use in the head and engine, not for use in
potable water systems. Vodka - not recommended!

Allan S. Field
*Sea Shadow* - C387, #103 (formerly C320 #808)
Columbia, MD