[C320-list] Engine soundproofing

RONALD HODEL ronandgail2 at me.com
Wed Oct 27 10:35:31 PDT 2021

Joe, I am at a dock but my solution was to not run the most expensive thing on the boat (my engine ) to heat water and keep the boat warm. I’ve installed a hydronic heater and use that to heat the boat and the hot water tank, completely bypassing the engine cooling system, and for electricity I have 160 W of solar that is more than enough in Dana point California, to keep the batteries charged and the refrigerator running 24/7. It’s an expensive solution but it’s what I’ve chosen to do. I haven’t had the battery charger on in over half a year and we spend at least a couple of nights a week on the boat.

Ron Hodel
Lokomaikai #1070
Dana Point, ca

Sent from my iPhone