[C320-list] Replacing galley faucet

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Mon Sep 13 17:05:19 PDT 2021

While doing this project, we also added a soap dispenser that can be refilled from the top to the right of the faucet.
We just used a standard Moen or Delta (can't remember) faucet that also pulls out.

As mentioned, the basin wrench from home depot makes it so much easier to reach up and loosen the old one and tighten the connections for the new faucet.  Ie: slightly less R-rated project language.

-Jeff