[C320-list] Replacing galley faucet

Bob Borelli cassattc22 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 13 17:19:37 PDT 2021

No more difficult then replacing a kitchen sink faucet at home.
Remove the 3 drawers from the cabinet frame assembly.
Remove the 6 wood screws from the cabinet frame assembly’s face.
Pull the one piece wood cabinet frame assembly out from underneath the sink.
Remove actuator or any items attached to the frame assembly.
Set the one piece wood frame assembly forward on the cabinet sole for temporary storage.
Plenty of room for the cabinet & now underneath the double sink.
Easy to reach all tubing, drain, water heater parts underneath.
Attach shop lamp to see what’s what underneath, cheap mirror to look up if needed.
I remove the cabinet assembly for winterize & leave it out till spring.
Easy in & out.
Replace the faucet with same size holes as existing.
Stainless steel difficult to drill or ream.
On my boat 15 MM Whale fitting easy no drip fit on tubing.

Bob Borelli  1995 C320 no. 209