[C320-list] Replacing galley faucet

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Mon Sep 13 19:50:27 PDT 2021

I added a final set of pics I took of #809 Woodbine II's interior just prior to handing over the keys in July after sailing it for 20 years.
https://c320.org/mediagallery/album.php?aid=396

This shows the faucet we picked plus the soap dispenser:
https://c320.org/mediagallery/media.php?f=1&s=20210914021835814

I told the new owners that I expected them to keep it in pristine condition or I'd come knocking. LOL!
-Jeff Hare