[C320-list] water lift mufflerl

Bennett nkbc12 at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 19 05:12:41 PDT 2021

Lou,
I just replaced mine. Hull 275. Catalina still has the molds. My boat is one of the few built w a westerbeke 30b installed. I would recommend you remove your muffler and send it to them so they can match any trimming that has to be done. Lukas in parts was extremely helpful. Took about 4 weeks to get new muffler.
Neale Bennett
Lady LoRee
Sent from my iPhone