[C320-list] water lift mufflerl

Clay Carter fclaycarter at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 19 08:09:55 PDT 2021

The previous owner of my 1995 #225 went through this with an elbow and had it repaired with what appears to be epoxy and has it strapped down now.  I’ve had no issues with his repair although except the color he used doesn’t match well.  Obviously not an issue where it is located.  Let me know your email address and I’ll take a photo if you like.

Clay Carter