[C320-list] water lift mufflerl

Kim Chapman kim.chapman at sympatico.ca
Sun Sep 19 07:35:23 PDT 2021

   My lift muffler was also leaking when I bought the boat about a month
   ago. Since the muffler is constructed with FRP it is easily repaired
   with glass and epoxy. These mufflers typically leak around the bottom
   edge. Thoroughly clean the bottom and sides, sand with 80 grit so the
   new epoxy has some teeth to bite into. Wipe down with acetone. Lay in
   two layers of glass using a good marine epoxy and it should last
   another lifetime.

   Kim Chapman
   C320 #416
   No Problem