[C320-list] Outhaul

P.F. Ross pfrstl at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 11:45:43 PDT 2021

Mark,

Take a look at the Charleston Spar C320 Manual found on the website

https://c320.org/filemgmt/viewcat.php?cid=8

It shows how the 3:1 outhaul purchase is arranged and I believe the blocks
are just loose inside the boom.  Perhaps they have gotten twisted around.
I have heard of others reaching in with a long wire to try to loosen them
up.  Or you could try just energetically jostling both ends of the outhaul
to see if something loosens up.

Diff subj:  How did you do during Ida?  We were thinking of you!

We are frequent visitors to NOLA since our son went there to college in
2001 and is still there.  Got to see how Katrina affected him as well as
the region.

Regards,

Frank Ross
"Beta Wave" #206