[C320-list] Cutless bearing replacement

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Tue Apr 5 10:18:10 PDT 2022

Thanks Ken

That confirms my understanding of the size of the bearing.
I guess it may be the case that slight iregulrities on the inside of the tube I am using arestopping it from sitting snugly on the shaft. Either way, I think if I use a 1-1/8 OD tube that will do the job. Its simple and cheap enough to make so I will have bothe and at least one will work!
Graeme