[C320-list] Good Seafurl furler

Jeff Smith svsailmates512 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 14:52:46 PDT 2022

My furler has a bottom plate with a hole through which the furling line is
supposed to pass. It gets knotted so it can’t pull back through. I could
try a clove hitch to keep it on the drum. My most recent thought is also to
try decoring the line.

It is 5/16” amd should not need to be decored, but that may allow it to
pass through the hole and allow the drum to spin.

Thanks,
Jeff