[C320-list] Good Seafurl furler

Bruce Heyman BruceHeyman at cox.net
Sun Apr 24 10:30:48 PDT 2022

Hi Jeff,
Sorry you are having trouble.  Not sure I'm following the issue and which cover you are having trouble with.  On our Schaefer (I think it is a 2100) has a drum which holds the furling line and is trapped by a top cover and bottom cover.   The line is attached to the drum through a hole in the top cover and I think held by a simple figure 8 stopper knot.   When we put a new line on we simply take the sheets off the jib, secure the jib with a sail tie and then rotate the jib in the right direction to wind on the new furling line.
Sorry if I'm not understanding the problem you are running into.
All the best,
Bruce
Bruce Heyman
Somerset #671   San Pedro (LA) California