[C320-list] Email list

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Wed Aug 10 08:44:15 PDT 2022

https://c320.createaforum.com/index.php

This took me 20 minutes - of course there is no content at the moment but the basic structure is there, easily modified

I should stress that this is not supposed to be a useable list, and nobody should post any genuine enquiries there, but you might like to register and play around putting  synthetic posts up there to see if it's a style that is worth pursuing.

It would be a fair bit of work, but not impossible, to transfer the content of the current discussion list into these headings.

Graeme