[C320-list] Plexiglass for fixed, frameless ports

Jack Brennan jackbrennan333 at outlook.com
Wed Aug 17 14:12:35 PDT 2022

Hi all:

A question while this email is working:

I plan to replace the fixed, frameless ports around the galley and head  this fall. Catalina Direct tells me it’s quarter-inch Plexiglass, but I would like to double check with the list because I couldn’t confirm that on the web site.

It’s a little curious that Catalina Direct does not sell these lens. I realize they are custom cuts, but that shouldn’t be difficult on a mass-produced boat. I would have gladly paid their big markup for the convenience, but now I’m hiring a contractor friend to do the cuts for me.

Jack Brennan
Sonas, 1998 Catalina 320
Tierra Verde, Fl.