[C320-list] GEICO

pat reynolds lorasalum at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 18 07:44:38 PDT 2022

 After paying about $500 for the previous years premium I received a bill for $1200 for the following year for $54000 coverage.  I spoke to someone in India who had no idea why.  Since I didn't feel the boat was actually worth that much I suggested dropping the coverage to $45000 and voila my premium went back down to $500.  Two years later I received notice that my coverage was now $38000 with an increase in premium.  As of today I am still seeing boats my age listing in the upper 40,000 dollar range.   I think that little gecko has a devious mind, maybe an offspring of Chuckie