[C320-list] New Member

Ferris Wills ferriswills707 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 07:43:07 PDT 2022

Hello All,

I’m new to the c320 group, having recently bought the 1998 Catalina 320 (#505), “Nebbia”, sailing the SF Bay. Renaming her “Argo” asap. Very clean survey, with 1k hours on the yanmar 3gm30, rerigged & new sails in 2019.

So far it’s been a full week of removing the PO’s unwanted stuff, maniacal cleaning, and a new head (jabco compact & all service lines). It’s time to enjoy some sailing!

I want to thank the list contributors, you made this purchase possible 😂

Ferris

Typos by iPhone