[C320-list] New Member

Jack Brennan jackbrennan333 at outlook.com
Mon Aug 22 08:24:34 PDT 2022

Congratulations.  You’ll like the boat. It’s faster than you think, once you get a feel for it. My old Bristol 30 was a 4-4.5 knot boat.  The 320 is more like 5 to 6.5 knots. I have no problem keeping up with sailboats of 35 to 40 feet.

On windy SF Bay, you’ll be reaching those speeds with a reefed main and partly rolled jib.

Jack Brennan
Sonas, 1998 Catalina 320
Tierra Verde, Fl.