[C320-list] Disabling leaky water heater

Joe Grande joe_grande at msn.com
Tue Aug 23 08:15:45 PDT 2022

Ferris, I must assume that you have determined that your leak is fresh and not engine coolant water. That being the case, you should be fine. I am on my 2nd Seaward water heater. It wasn't that hard to swap out. I did replace the engine coolant hoses and clamps at the same time.
Joe Grande
S/V Whisper #772

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device