[C320-list] Disabling leaky water heater

Bob Borelli cassattc22 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 23 09:13:06 PDT 2022

Ferris,  on my boat the AC hot water heater button on the left side 120V panel is a 'push on / push off' circuit breaker installed by the manufacturer, Catalina Yachts.

Electric heater Circuit Breaker with threaded neck push to release is 120V
Electric heater Circuit Breaker - 15A    45-700-IG1-S10-DD 4227   E-T-A 250V AC 28V DC

Bob
1995 C320 no. 209