[C320-list] Wanted -- tapered hub adapter for Lewmar folding steering wheel

Greg Arnold greg-arnold at gmx.com
Tue Aug 23 23:39:36 PDT 2022

   The Lewmar folding wheel comes standard with a fitting to mount on a
   tapered steering wheel shaft.  If you have an older boat (pre-2001 -
   2003), you have a straight steering wheel shaft.  To make a Lewmar
   folding wheel work with that shaft, you need to unscrew the tapered
   fitting and replace it with a straight fitting.
   I am wondering if anyone might have an unused tapered fitting that they
   would be willing to sell.
   Contact me at greg-arnold AT runbox.com.
   Thanks,
   Greg Arnold
   2005 #1054