[C320-list] Electrical Panel Switches

Mark Cole boatnboot at me.com
Mon Aug 29 09:16:58 PDT 2022

I have replaced a switch on my 1994 C320, #8 and it went just fine.  I used Blue Seas rocker switch B/S 7480 and it fit the electrical panel perfectly.  It looks a little different than the originals, but now so much that it bothers me.  I got mine form Fisheries Supply (fisseriessupply.com <http://fisseriessupply.com/>) and their sku is 201339.  The webpage for that sku shows 7 different switch functions, all in the same footprint.  I went with the standard on-off, but there is an on-off-on option that would handle your light combo in one space on the panel.

The switch was easy to install and it gives you a chance to replace some of the old wiring with new.  One suggestion is to take a photo of the wiring at the back of the panel before you remove anything so you can make sure everything goes back in the same way.  That first install went so well, I ordered 10 more to have on hand when the next old one fails.

Mark Cole
Fiddler’s Green, #8