[C320-list] Forestay option

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 15:08:16 PST 2022

Marko-
You seem to be talking about your forestay cable and Schaefer furler (not forestay).
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Dec 1, 2022 at 5:25 PM, markojamnik55<markojamnik55 at gmail.com> wrote:   After 25 yrs my extrusions and joiners became compromised and the end result was that my swivel struggles going up and down. I'm currently replacing the six extrusions with new joiners. My current forestay is a 5/16 19 strand cable in a twisted pattern. My ask is if I should consider replacing it with a solid rod instead of what I've had all these years. My forestay is a Schaefer 2000.
Any advice would be much appreciated.

Marko Jamnik
Marquesas 304
Lake Ontario