[C320-list] Putting Vega Up For Sale

Joe Geiger joe.geiger at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 12:02:20 PST 2022

We have decided to get out of boating and are putting Vega (#722) up for sale this spring. She’s a 2000 wing keel C320 with leatherette interior. She‘s had the standing rigging replaced (2018), the transmission rebuilt (2018), new 140% headsail (2020) and new full batten stack-pak mainsail (2021). Engine has about 1500 hrs on it.

Just putting the feelers out to see if anyone on this list is interested before listing with a broker. We are located in Greenwich Cove RI on Narragansett Bay. If interested, please email me directly at joe.geiger at gmail.com.

Thanks,

Joe
--
Joe Geiger