[C320-list] Is My Boat Big Enough

RONALD HODEL ronandgail2 at me.com
Sun Feb 20 05:59:38 PST 2022

A final story for you. After talking about going on the BajaHaHa for years, and after pretty much deciding to go, I went out to my wife’s school (she was a teacher), went into her classroom at lunch (no kids around) and when registration for the HaHa opened, we opened the website to register. I put my finger on the key and told her, I’ll be good with whatever choice she wants to make. She put her finger on mine and pushed it down and we were committed. That day, I told my colleagues and she told her principal, and the rest is history.
Ron and Gail
Lokomaikai #1070

Sent from my iPad