[C320-list] Another Autopilot question

Mark Hood mark at hoodcanvas.com
Mon Feb 21 12:40:13 PST 2022

Hi Scott, Jeff Hare has all the details. He. Did it to his 320 that we own
now. I can say it is quite wonderful and can handle all sea conditions
better than me. Plus no noise. You should have a rudder position indicator,
but I am sure Jeff will pipe up. He has lots of photos and knows the
process. Mark Hood