[C320-list] Furler issues

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Fri Feb 25 15:58:27 PST 2022

Marco,

Here is the C320 association's document library for rigging.
https://c320.org/filemgmt/viewcat.php?cid=8

Specifically here's the Shaefer 2100 manual which might have some useful
information for diagnosing the problem with your furler.
https://c320.org/filemgmt/visit.php?lid=114

Sorry for the email barrage.
-JeffH