[C320-list] Tank Monitoring Systems

Joe M smith.blazer.72 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 14:43:02 PST 2022

Tom,

I was looking at the tech edge and others, cannot get myself to go with the
foil and hope it works right through the tank and then mess around with it
at the pump out station calibrating it.

I decided I will go with KUS, the one inside the protective tube and the
gauge and call it done. I had a mechanical switch/float in my Grady for
years without issue.

There is a member on the site that did a write up on his upgrade with the
kus but he used a different model than the one I am going to install.

Joe 2002 C320 hull #902