[C320-list] Tank Monitoring Systems

Ian Neale kiwineales at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 15:54:29 PST 2022

Hi, take a look at the BEP system of combined battery and tank monitoring.

I have installed the below system 18 months ago when we bought Solutions and been very impressed.

The monitor comes with shunt to monitor the house battery, I have paralleled up the two batteries to produce a bigger house capacity and installed separate start battery.

The house battery is monitored for A/H, volts and amps in/out and the start battery volts only. I also have my bilge pump monitored by the unit so I can see the number of times and duration of bilge pump runs.

In short, so while mildly expensive, it is a great system and a very easy install and by a high quality New Zealand marine manufacture.

Here is the link for the monitor.

https://www.bepmarine.com/en/p/80-600-0021-00/DC-Col-Systems-Monit-DCSM

Here is the link for the Ultra Sonic tank senders.

I bought three, one for each grease water and the black tank, you could buy one for the diesel tank as well, it would be much better than mechanical sender and gauge for sure. It has the same drill pattern as the existing sender to I believe.

https://www.bepmarine.com/en/p/TS1/Ultrasonic-Tank-Sender

Cheers, Ian Neale.

Hull 1122, Solutions.

Sent from. my iPhone