[C320-list] Single Handed Sailing

Joe M smith.blazer.72 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 06:17:39 PST 2022

Our 320 is my first sailboat. All of my sailing is single handed with my
wife in the jump seat. We do have a furling main.

And I have a harness for the once in a while I need to go forward.

No need to worry about a knock down. It will round up and stop before that
could happen.

I use the traveler from the helm and if I need to use the cabin top
winches, I just turn on pilot, use the wheel brake or put my wife at the
helm.

Joe 2002 C320 hull #902