[C320-list] Single Handed Sailing

Charles Martin chiprmartin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 05:41:32 PST 2022

Thank you to all who responded to my query on single handed sailing on the
C320.  I am always amazed by the depth and breadth of knowledge and
experience of the members of our association.

I will provide a response to all the advice I received once I digest the
information and determine the best path forward for my situation.

Best,
Chip Martin
S/V Bonaventure, Hull #767
(410) 231-0199