[C320-list] Life Lines

SARA SCHROEDER saras951 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 29 18:19:11 PST 2022

I bought the uncoated stainless lifeline kit from Catalina Direct and am a bit confused by the instructions. Before I attempt the install I thought I'd ask if anyone has installed these before.  The part I am confused about is that the instructions say:  "When you receive your kit, it will include several wires.  Each wire will have a pelican hook swaged on one end and a gate eye swaged on the other end.  You will cut each of these wire assemblies somewhere in the middle.  Exactly where the wire is cut depends upon where your aft most lifeline stanchion is installed."

Seriously?? I pay for beautiful new lifelines and I have to "cut each of them somewhere in the middle?!?!?"

If anyone can walk me through this I'd be forever grateful.

Sara
Wandering Star
2000/#7070
Seattle