[C320-list] Life Lines

Joe M smith.blazer.72 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 05:12:06 PST 2022

Next time buy a roll of coated wire (or uncoated if you like) and suncor
compression kit. Easy install, looks perfect, gates (and everything else)
are exactly as you want and the hardware can be used again which will save
money next time.

I know this doesn’t help you now. Sorry.

Joe 2002 C320 hull #902