[C320-list] Stern Light

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Thu Jul 21 04:55:27 PDT 2022

Tom

I reckon this is the easiest external lamp to replace on the boat! I cant recall how many screws there are but however many it is its a minutes work with a screwdriver to remove the cover. The bulb is dimple ended not cone ended, so any good white led bulb of that type will do the job. Being white it isn't critical on colour as can be the case with LED Green and Red nav lights. (the coloured lenses and the wrong specific LEd “white" can combine to send out a bad ‘green’ that looks more like blue, apparently)
You should be buy to buy one for under $10.
Graeme
1996