[C320-list] C320 Shirts

Mark Calisti mjcalisti at msn.com
Sun Jul 24 12:56:05 PDT 2022

I recently had C320 shirts made. It took much back and forth with the designer over a month or so. If anyone wants to see our final design and the vendor contact, email me directly. The template is largely set up with the C320 logo and boat graphic, but can still be customized. I have no affiliation with the vendor and get no compensation for doing this. I was just having such a hard time finding a sailing focused company to create it and to get the right type of shirt, I figure others might be having the same difficulty.

Mark Calisti
Wayward #749
Solomons, MD