[C320-list] Help updating email address

islgirl3 at aol.com islgirl3 at aol.com
Sun Mar 6 07:47:34 PST 2022

I am trying to update my email address and for the life of me I can't seem to get it dome.  I tried several different methods.
Details assistance would be appreciated!

https://c320.org/usersettings.php?mode=edit

Procedure per Account Settings
"To change any of these settings, you will have to enter your current password. (Note that password fields are displayed for local accounts only)Edit your account password (if displayed), autologin setting, and email. You will need to enter the same password or email address twice as a confirmation"
Rich Nuzzolo