[C320-list] "New Form Submission: Contact Webmaster"

Jeff Smith svsailmates512 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 02:30:05 PST 2022

To all,

Please ignore this email. As your new, fledgling webmaster, I checked the wrong box when trying to ensure that Jeff Hare is no longer inundated with emails. That email should have only been sent to me. I did not realize everyone received it until I started getting emails about it.

My apologies for the spam, both last night and in the future, as I continue to work through the website and we transition to the new website. I will try to give advance warnings in the future.

Cheers,
Jeff Smith, #121
Sailmates